Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017 - COHSEM 12th Class Results | cohsem.nic.in
Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017:
Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017: Manipur Board 12th Results is going to release by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur. Students who have appeared in Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Exam in the month of February this year. Previous Year Board announces the COHSEM Board Inter 2nd Year Results in the month of April. As usual, this year also board going to declare results in the month of April. Candidates can check Manipur Board Result through the online mode. Students can visit the official website of board @ cohsem.nic.in. Check the below article for more details about Manipur Board HSC Results 2017.
Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur has conducted the Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Examinations held in the month of February 2017. A large number of students who are studying HSC in Manipur Board attend for the examination which was conduct at different examination centers. All the students who had written the COHSEM 12th exams are now curiously waiting to know their result. Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur will be announced the Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017 in the month of April.
COHSEM Class 12th Results | cohsem.nic.in:But, with the establishment of the Council the +2 courses of the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur and Manipur University were taken over and amalgamated into Higher Secondary course under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur. The Council conducted the Higher Secondary Examination, 1993 as its first public examination in the state.
You Can Also See:
Manipur Board Inter 1st year Result 2017
The declaration of intermediate result usually in the month of February 2017. After the announcement of Inter Result those students who have doubt for paper correction they can apply for recorrection or evaluation and for recounting exam papers. Manipur Board HSC Results of recorrection or revaluation results will be released in 10-20 days. Students who got qualified in inter first year with good qualifying marks will be promoted to the second year of intermediate.
Candidates who will fail in the Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Exam 2017 have to wait for Supplementary examination. The Manipur Board Intermediate supplementary exam can be organized in the month of June or July. We will update all the information regarding Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017 on our site soon when released by the officials.
About Manipur School Education Board:The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur was established in the year 1992 under the provisions of the Manipur Higher Secondary Act, 1992 ( Manipur Act 4 of 1992). Prior to the establishment of the Council, the +2 courses in the state were conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur as Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate course in the Higher Secondary Schools and Pre-University course by the Manipur university in the College.
Where to check Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017:Students who appeared for the Maharashtra Inter 2nd Year examination 2017 can check their Manipur Board HSC Result 2017 at the Boards official website www.bsem.nic.in.
|Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017|
|Date of Birth|
Brief Information About Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017:
|Organization Name||Manipur School Education Board|
|Also Known As||COHSEM|
|Name of the Exam||Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Exams 2017|
|Date of the Exam||In The Month Of February|
|Date of Declaration of the Results||In The Month Of May|
COHSEM Class 12th Grading System:
- Assessment of Theory/Practical papers in all subjects shall be in numerical scores. In the final results, the Council shall indicate Grades along with grade points in the Marks Sheets (statement of subjectwise performance) issued to the candidates.
- The Council shall use Letter Grades on a 9(nine)-point scale for both the Class XI and Higher Secondary Examinations of the Council as given below:
|Mark Range||Grade||Grade Point|
- For qualifying in the above examinations, a student should get grade “D” (grade point-4.0) at the minimum in all the 5(five) subjects (excluding 4th elective subject) he/she appeared.
- A candidate who gets minimum qualifying grade in three subjects shall be allowed for his/her grade improvement in two remaining subjects in the Higher Secondary Improvement Examination to be conducted within 2(two) months from the date of announcement of results of that year. If such a candidate could not get the qualifying grade/clear the examination, he/she shall be given one more chance for improvement of grade in the subject(s) in the main Higher Secondary Examination of the following year.
- A candidate will get the qualifying certificate only after he/she clearthe examination with grade – D or above in all the 5(five) subjects, i.e English, MIL/Alt. English and 3(three) elective subjects. He/She will get the chance of replacing one of his/her elective subject ( out of three ) with the 4th elective subject for getting cleared the examination/the qualifying certificate.
- The Council shall indicate numerical marks, corresponding grades and the grade points(GP) in the marks statement (Statement of subject-wise performance cum-certificate of school based Evaluation) for both Class XI and Higher Secondary Examination of the Council. The format of Marks statement can be seen to this link.
Manipur HSE Result Pass Percentage Statistics Of Previous Years:
Every year a huge number of candidates will be appearing for the Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Exam. Yearly students were increasing and the pass percentage will be high. In the below-mentioned table, candidates can check past 5 years pass percentage.
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys Pass Percentage (%)||Girls Pass Percentage (%)||No of students appeared for examination|
COHSEM Class 12th Results 2017 Via SMS, Email, and Mobile Phone:
The students also get result updated through email and SMS. This can be done if candidates are already registering the official web portal. Through registering roll number you can get updates of results. So you can provide the valid phone number as well as the email address that is active.
Steps To Download Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017:
In the following below steps, students can get a clear idea about How to download COHSEM Inter 2nd Year Results 2017.
- Go To official website www.bsem.nic.in.
- Now Click on Result 2017 link on home page.
- After that Click on Maharashtra Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017.
- Results will be opened in new page.
- Enter Hall Ticket Number.
- And Then Click Submit Button.
- You Will Get Your Results.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
Importance Of HSC Results:
12th class exam is usually conducted at the board level and is known as the board exam. Many students wonder why so much influence is given to 12th board exams. So, if you are one of those students who are not well aware of the importance of 12th board result and scores. 12th class is the last year of your schooling education and your overall schooling years’ performance is judged on the basis of your 12th exam marks. 12th class is the last year of your schooling education and your overall schooling years’ performance is judged on the basis of your 12th exam marks. 11th and 12th classes also known as the pre-university education and is the base of your college education. Many reputed universities and colleges grant admission on the basis of 12th class score.
All students stay connect with us. We will update here all information related to the examination. Visit our website www.resultstimetables.com to get latest updates on Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017. CTRL+D and bookmark this page for future references.
Manipur Board Inter 2nd Year Result 2017 - COHSEM 12th Class Results | cohsem.nic.in Reviewed by Keerthi Adusumilli on 4:02 AM Rating: